Tuesday 29 December 2009

Manchester trip :)

Wing, Matthew, Amanda, Ruby and me went to Manchester on the 27th Sunday!
Wow... We took almost 5 hours to arrive Manchester! N supposedly it should only take 2.5 hours...
OMG... never experience high way traffic jam in UK before...

Wow... then 4pm something arrive hotel! I love the hotel! (Ramada Hotel) It is cheap and nice! Just 55pounds per night for a 4 star hotel! Clean, big, good service, and good location! NICE!

Then was planning to have mee cup as dinner... but... CHIQUITO n Frankie n Benny's is just opposite our hotel and we were damn hungry... so... hehe... we decide to leave the mee cup for breakfast... hahaha... n had our dinner in Frankie n Benny's!

I am not sure whether is it we were too hungry or the food there are really delicious... All of us love the food there and got no complain at all!! Superb!!! Yummy!!! Satisfying!

Then we walk around N by the way! It is colder in Manchester!!! Freezing! OMG! Hardly breath leh! N the floor is full of ice! So dangerous! But we still manage to walk around THE QUAY:)

Then we drive to MU Stadium to see the night view of the stadium... Haha... Matthew was so excited! He talked a lot!!! Hahaha... But I can understand.... Guys... are like that:P N I am kind of look up to guys who love football... :)

Haha... Even though we had a big meal in Frankies n Benny's but I still feel like eating some snack... So went to Tesco to get something to munch in Hotel... Wow... bought a lot of stuff! Then eat in JIE JIE's room!

Slept at 2am cause we wanted to finish the movie and make use of the huge monitor! So high class! I love it:) I manage to do my mask before I sleep also... So happy!

Then next day morning ate our mee cup then start exploring Manchester!!

Gosh! It is really really a CITY! I love Manchester compare to London... It is so much cleaner than London and the traffic was alright... The Shopping mall are so huge! N it is easier to shop in Manchester because the shops are all gather together in 1 place... Too bad we have got no enough time to shop..n... got no enough $$ :P

Went to few tourist places n went to Manchester China town n we had our cheap and nice dinner there! I am surprised both my sis n Matthew love it! Chinese Buffet:P


No comments: