Friday 18 December 2009

Updated : Fantastic Day!

OMG... I got lotsssss to blog!! But I am so tired right now!!! My day is fantastic! Excellent! Marvelous! Okok... let me draft a bit first them will continue tomorrow!

21/1000: I went for dinner with Yean at Gianni Restaurant!! I tell you! The food is excellent! the worst part is... the portion is tooo big!!! OMG! N the best part is! It is too delicious till I keep feeding it into my mouth and end up too full! Thanks Yean for bringing me over there:) I enjoyed it so much!!!!

Updated @ 18 Dec: The food is really nice with a reasonable price... Highly recommended... and the staffs are nice!! very very friendly:) I am gonna bring Ruby there! I am sure she will loves it!!!


See... so big portion! I love this!!
flat spaghetti with courgette and prawns!
all are my favorite!

22/1000: N the funniest part is!!! THIS!

OMG... Yean reminded me that I can add this into one of my 1000 Happiness!! Hahahahahaha.... I'll blog in detail tomorrow!

Updated @ 18 Dec: Alright! I am free now... Continue yesterday post! Haha... So... where does this small little paper with name and phone number came from? Hahaha... I got this when I was about to leave the Restaurant and the waitress handed this to me said one of the chef want her to give it to me!?!!?!?! I was like... Errrrr... okokok... Hahahaha... Funny!!!!!!! I got this kind of phone number and name from the people on the street or customers in the restaurant or classmate... BUT!!! NOT FROM THE CHEF of the restaurant!!! Well... I am kind of happy anyway:) More to come!! more to come!! and soon I will meet Mr. RIGHT!!! Yuhhoooo.....

23/1000: The most memorable part of my day is I went clubbing with Gary, Eddi, Ryan, Alice, Bernard, Kian and Amy for the very first time! Wow... - will tell more in detail tomorrow:)

Updated @ 18 Dec: Alright... Can't really remember in detail... but what in my mind is... when we went in to THE PLACE... it is almost EMPTY!! OMG... hardly see people dancing in the dance floor... But, anyway... I enjoyed yesterday with all these cool people:) N when the night start... the dance floor getting more and more people and we getting more and more excited in dancing... NNNNN!!! Alice dances EXTREMELY WELL!!! HHUURRRAYYYYY... Alice WAN SHUI!!!! EDDIE is definitely a dancer! CLAP CLAP CLAP:) Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera... I thought the club will be crowded and it wouldn't be a good idea to bring camera over there... DIM ZHI... NVM.... More parties to come!!! Yuhooooo!!!

24/1000: N hope Yean will love the Christmas present that I bought today:) Must use it ya:) I love it so much:)

And I am damn tired right now! I am going to ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz............ GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE... N I love you all so much!!! Tomorrow got to work... SOB SOB....

No comments: