Friday 18 December 2009

MY BLACKBERRY!!!!!

HHHUURRRRAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

24/1000 Happiness: HEY EVERYONE!!! I GOT MY BLACKBERRY!!!!




I LOVE IT!!! SO DAMN EXCITED!!!! I am so lucky today... everything went so smooth and nice... MUACKS...!!!

25/1000 Happiness: Guess what!! My phone tariffs was suppose to be 750 minutes and 150 Text... I signed this tariff about 2 years ago... that time I seldom text but I make calls a lot... But then now!! 150 texts are far too less for me!! that's why I am using fish text as well... But then Blackberry does not support fish text application... So, I made a call to 3... I talk nicely to them.. I am with 3 for 2 years plus... I am a loyal customer... I am going to stick with 3 for my life... bla bla bla... please can you do something for me as I got no enough texts and I don't need the 750 minutes anymore... OPS!!! Succeeded!!! "I understand what you mean... So... I am going to offer 1100 mix and match - minutes and texts for you" ... OMG!! Jocelyn WAN SHUI!!!! hahaha... first thing came to my mind was... I AM DAMN HAPPY!! Second thing is... aiya... I should have call earlier... hahahaha... That's why... anything must ask and make request... hahahahahaha.... HAPPY!!!

26/1000 Happiness: SEE THIS!!

GUESS WHO MADE THIS?? NOT ME!! IS my super dear RUBINI KARUNANITHY!!!
HAHAHAHA.... omg... she made this to surprise me but end up me worrying her cause she didn't pick up my phone!!! But nvm... cause this is super duper nice!! I love the skin!!! I dont care how much calories it is and I am gonna have 5 of these for my dinner!!! I LOVE YOU RUBY!!! MUACKS MUACKS MUACKS!!! You got your SPM in cooking d!!! hahahaha!!!

27/1000 happiness: Hahahaha... I ate my favorite Ginger and Spring Onion Roast Duck!!! I finished the whole thing!! GENG!


N the happiest thing is!! I GOT THIS MEAL FREEEEE.... hahahahaha!!!! I like anything that is FREEEE.... FREEE.... FREE.....

28/1000 Happiness: N!! It is snowing right now!! haha.. I am not too excited about snowing actually... and I kind of like...don't really like it... Cause... I POK KAI once when it was snowing and I got hurt badly:( very bad experience... very embarrassing... BUT!!! I know everyone out there are so excited specially Shealin and those who just came to UK this year:) N I am happy for all of you as you guy has the chance to see UK's snow... haha.... Enjoy:) hopefully soon we can make snow man together:) Plus!! I will be damn happy if my sis can see the snow as well:) hahahahahaha.... I miss her:)

Alright... I spend too much time in blogging d! But i am loving it:) But recently very busy!! Many appointment many acvities!! BUT!! I am loving it!!!!

1 comment:

neo~esTheR said...

i want the blackberry!!!!