Thursday 10 December 2009

Hot Dog bun/roll

OMG!!!!
I succeed!!!
I baked my first Hot Dog Bun!!!
Niang!! Next time I am going to bake for you!!!
I know you love this the most!!!
OMG... So excited!!!

In the process...
Both of us feel that it will not success...
and...
SEE!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!

O O O O OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to post these even though now is already 2am!!
I will share it with all of you...
I will bake more and bring it to you all!!!
YUMMY....

Suddenly, realised that the shape is a bit funny...
Hahaha... cause we do it in a rush...
Will improve next time:P

By the way... Hot Dog Bun is my childhood:P



2/1000 Happy moments: Baked my first hot dog bun and it tastes YUMMY!!!

3 comments:

Dave said...

I love hot dog roll TOO!

neo~esTheR said...

wah...can't wait to taste them :)

JC said...

Hahaha...
Come come come!
I will bake for both of you!

Miss you Niang...