Saturday 26 December 2009

Happy Birthday to Yang Woo!!!

Today is Christmas day...
N also... My dear friend Yang woo's birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Yang Wooooo...Muacks!

We had a very special dinner with Curry chicken & Roast chicken!!
Yummy!! Love the feeling of eating together with the 8 of us...!!
N!! All of us love the cake!!! Super nice!! Thank you Angeline...

Mmm.... I had a very memorable christmas...
I love it so so so much!!

I'm glad that I found another confidant!!
She is someone who changed my way of seeing things...
She is the one who told me not to care about others negative opinion and move on with my happy life with happy people like her...:)
Hahaha... without her care and love I wouldn't have came out from the dark side of the world:)
N now we both have exactly the same aim in life...hahaha... N that is P&C:)
Today... She is the most happiest person in the world... hahaha...
As she won many times of mah jong and she laughed so so so so so loud for the very first time:)
Happy Birthday my love:)
You deserve every single good things in your life!!
I love you:) 70/1000 Happiness!


Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Yummy food!!

Hahaha... Woo with fruits cake! Nice!

Me and the birthday girl!

hahaha....

Mah Jong time!

Present time!!!

WOWOWOWOW!!!




No comments: