Saturday 19 December 2009

I love my life!

I'm loving my life right now!! No matter how bad is the situation is... no matter how things get mess up... Haha... I just told myself... calm down... solve it... take it easy... smile... let's get things right... everything will be alright... anger wouldn't make things work... Harsh words wouldn't turn thing round... aggressive wouldn't make things right... and I still got my 1000 happiness! and it really works.... I am really seeing my LIFE right now... I know what is my purpose of living... I know I am in the right path and chosen the right way... thanks god for every single things...

29/1000 happiness: Yesterday...something happens... and if I was still the old me... I would probably got really angry...! But I didn't! I calmed down... keep think it in a positive way... telling myself that no one would want this to happen and these are all just an incident... N I tried to forget it and turn things right! YES! I succeeded! that's why I enjoyed my day yesterday and everything went sooooooo damn smooth!!! Hahahaha... I really hope I can keep this happy mind forever and ever... It not only make me feel happy but also to all my friends around me:) Thanks to those who always there for me... You all have brighten my life honestly... These wouldn't have happened if you guys are not there... I love you all... a lot a lot...

30/1000 happiness: Brought the Yummy Curry Puff for woo and Alice they all... I am happy that they love it and to see their reaction when I told them Ruby made all on her own!! Hahaha... The feeling is kind of like seeing people complimenting my own child... Hahhaha... proud of you RUBY!!! N thanks for that Muacksss!

31/1000 happiness: My sis is in Venice now!!N she loves Venice and I can feel how excited she is now!! Hope she is now sweet sweet with her bf!!! Can't wait to see her!!!

OMG... long time didn't watch TVB drama d! (actually just 2 days) Hahaha... I am going to watch it throughout the night!!! BYE~

To those who saying in UK... Take good care of yourself... Don't get cold... it is really COLD outside!! actually inside is very cold as well... Freezing!!



No comments: