Wednesday 23 December 2009

Nothing can express how happy I am right now!!!

Really... there isn't a word can express my feeling right now...
I am sure my 2010 will be a great great year!!!

I got sooooo many surprise today!!!

First!! I can't believe that... a small employee like me can have Bonus!!!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG!! That is the first bonus of my life!!! Never expect that at all!! 56/1000 Happiness!!!

Secondly! See this!!!

My director gave this to me!! ONLY ME!!! OMG!!!
57/1000 Happiness!!!

Third, I got no idea why my director give me a pay holiday?! Supposedly, I got no more pay holiday... That's why I expect this month pay will be pretty low... but it doesn't seems so!!! Wahahahaha!!!! I can do extra Christmas Shopping already!!!! 58/1000 Happiness!!!

59/1000 Happiness!!! Today had Christmas Lunch with all my colleagues in CHIQUITO!! Yummy!!!!!

No comments: