Monday 14 December 2009

Kind of like Diary:)

Yo... Went to swimming today :) :) :)
Tomorrow going to spin!

Thought today wouldn't have any happy things to share... But, there is!

13/1000 Happiness: Manchester Hotel Booked!! London Hotel Booked!! All the plans work! My Christmas Holidays are gonna be damn fun as my sister will be here with me!!!! I can't wait!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

p/s: OMG... I finished another box of Ben and Jerry again...

p/s 2: Can't reply your message... glad that you are well there:) enjoy your trip and take care yourself:)

p/s 3: I have some plan for this coming FRIDAY!!! I can't wait!!

OH YA!! Nearly forgot! Another happy thing to add into my list:) Today... 2 people complimented me... say I pretty.... HAPPY LA OF COURSE!!! ---> 14/1000!!!!

15/1000 Happiness: I am glad that you guys did well on today's P1 exam!!! Hope tomorrow Gary's P2 (the toughest 1) will be fine... and the day after tomorrow... those who taking P3 will be blessed and after 1.15pm all of you will be released!!! Hurray!!!

No comments: