Saturday 12 December 2009

Shon Thong Thai Cuisine

OMG... I am feeling guilty now...
I ate very heavy dinner in 3 consecutive days!

Today, ruby and I went out with another 2 pretty girl for dinner again!
Shon Thong Thai Cuisine...
OMG... I live in Cheltenham for sooo long and I didnt't know there is another Thai Restaurant in here!
The food is nice and fresh! Prices are normal but the portion of food is a bit little but still acceptable :) Environment is good and staffs are nice:)

Really nice place!

The Entrance!
Amanda and me:)

Alice put on make up leh!!!
Belly Pretty:)

Ruby said she looks fat fat here:P

haha... ham dan ciu yan!

Yi... Amanda ate my no.84 :P

Ruby's claimed that the portion is too small
But very nice!

OMG! Naked!

I love the way I tight my hair today:)

10/1000: Enjoyed the very nice dinner in Shon Thong! Yummy! Thanks Sam for recommending us!! Will definitely go again!


No comments: