Saturday 19 December 2009

Fish Text for Blackberry

OMG! I spend whole day sitting in front of my laptop and holding my blackberry clicking here and there and basically I just wanna make the FISHTEXT work on my blackberry! I been google-ing and trying to find a way to make it works! It has been almost 3 hours... most of the blackberry users have the same problem and some even say "you just have to accept the fact that fish text doesn't work with blackberry!" and I nearly give up and thought that it will never works... N!!!!

45/1000 happiness: I made it works!!!!! I tried enable everything and it works! OMG! I shouted when the application proceeded to the entering password status!! Hurray!!! so basically you just have to click option --> advance option --> TCP/IP --> Enable APN Settings Enabled and also Enabled APN Authentication Enabled!!! IT WORKS! I am such a genius!

Alright... I shall introduce FISHTEXT to everyone here... It is really a fantastic application! Basically it offers very low cost to send sms around the world... eg. Malaysia - 1pence per message ; UK - 2 pence per message etc:) I 100% sure you will find it useful:)

Alright... I shall continue exploring my BB:)

No comments: