Wednesday 9 December 2009

Happiness :) :) :) :P

People says... Exercise is the best medicine for any sickness...
Yes... very true... very true...
I am glad that I am a sport lover...

Just now... I was really depress...
Depress by things that I said... and things that people said...

I just know... I need to get out from the house and get some fresh air...
Yeah... So I rush to gym... and attended my favorite gym class...

In the beginning... I am still down... and can't really focus...
About 15 minutes later...
I got no idea...
What happen to me... I felt... so much relieve....
I think of the good words that people has been telling me...
I think of those meaningful sentences that I post in my blog previously....

When you angry with someone for a minutes... then you were losing 60 seconds of happiness...
How true it is...

Another things is... We spend almost 1/3 of our life in bed...
Why am I choose to lost another 1/3 of my life in angry-ing someone?

And the most important is... It is better to have a friend rather than to have an enemy...

Why am I not appreciating things that I have... I got friends that wouldn't leave me for life... I got brilliant results... I have a professional job in UK... I got my family who will be there for me whenever I need them... gosh... so many things... why was I not taking this into account and keep blaming how bad people are treating me? I am a 23 years old girl... Why am I still taking all these small matter in such a harsh way? why I am put all the things that worth me mention behind and keep focus on those things that I shouldn't have put in my mind?

Gosh...

I thought of sooooooooooo many things...
I wish I could wrote that down immediately so that I can remind myself if next time I have these trouble again...

I was looking forward to become a Christian...
Reason is... I feel... those friends around me who are Christian...
They are so charming... So generous...
Their smile is like angel...
On top of that... All of them... are really caring...
They never complain... Never say bad things...
Never curse... Never let me down...
What they do is... sharing their happiness...
I want to be like that... and I know I can be like them...

I thought... God can bring me happiness...
Then I can share it with my friends....
That is the reason...of why I choose to believe in Jesus...

And just now... I feel I was wrong...
Happiness is not given by someone...
We got to find it ourself... throughout our life...
Isn't it...

Yeah... and... gosh... I really got no idea...
Why would this come out in my mind...
From this second onwards...
My mission is...
To note down every single happy things in my life...
Things that I done... things that people does...
No matter small or big...
I got to note down 1000 happy things before my birthday...

That is my mission now!

And... I am sorry for everything...
No matter what happens or for what reason...
I shouldn't have curse...
I am sorry... for everyone who read those words...
I will delete them... Please... accept my apologies...

And...also... I saw there is a 4th comment in my previous blog...
I choose not to read it till I am ready for that...
No matter how... to all the anonymous... no matter it is a single person or whole bunch of them...
I am sorry... this is really from my heart...

And... today... My number 1 happy things that I would like to note down is....
  1. I seems to choose the right way to continue my life... it is a bit late... but... better than nothing! clap clap clap.....
I got so many others thing to say... but... I need to go for dinner now! OMG... I am so excited for the change! Really!!!! OMG!!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS!!!!:):):):)

duu said...

I love this post!
Hope can meet you soon!

Anonymous said...

By the way, you are one of the nicest girl I ever met