Saturday 2 January 2010

Recent Update @ 01.01.2010

hey... It has been quite a long time I did not update my blog...
First of all... Happy new year!!!! 78/1000 happiness!
2010!! I love it! It would be a really great year for all of us!!

Mmmm... first... I would like to say... is...
I really miss my sis...
I really really miss her...
I miss arguing with her... I miss cooking breakfast for her... I miss sleeping with her and listen her snore! I miss saying her fat fat... I miss listening her stories... mmm... I really miss her...:(
She said she will bring my dad over here to visit me again in June 10... happiness 75/1000
I am quite sure she will keep her promise:)
N... I can't wait for my dad to come!! OMG!!
Haha... Ruby said she loves my mom and my sis N she finds that my sis is cuter than me:)
Haha... I am sure she will find my dad is the cutest among us:P

Secondly, I love my holiday!!!
I eat a lot, spend a lot, laugh a lot, talk a lot, smile a lot, dream a lot, travel a lot, n crazy a lot!!!
I am so happy that I had my sis and her bf with me! On top of that! OMG! Ruby! the person who I always love the most... was there with me as well:-) I am glad that we went to all the places together n non stop travelling here and there... Even though it is a bit tired but I love it!!! Happiness 76/1000

N... I am very pleased that... one of my best friend... found her love 1... omg... I guess I am the first person who know this N I don't know how to express my feeling to her @ that moment when she tells me but I hope she knows and can feel that she has my 100% support! She is the prettiest girl I ever met... She deserves the best! I love her! My pretty baby! happiness 77/1000!

No comments: