Monday 7 December 2009

ACCA F6 Taxation - Over!

FINALLY!!!
Exam over!!!
Huurraayyyyy....
OMG...

So.... How's my exam...
Errr...
Mmm...
Wish me luck...
Hope I pass...
ACCA is.... crazy...
There is no exam area...
There is no tips...
All you got to do is...
STUDY EVERY SINGLE SECTION THAT INSIDE YOUR TEXT BOOK!!
And... The text book is like 7cm thick?
Full of rules, exemptions, numbers, upper limit, lower limit, calculate the lowest of... bla bla bla...

We went to Kaplan for tuition...
Then... We studied and memorized everything that Kaplan taught...
Unfortunately... We realized... those areas are only the key areas that Kaplan felt is important...
Today's exam... Is like... 30% or maybe 35% or maybe 40% of the questions are those... we never see or heard before... and Kaplan never teach that in class!! omg....
So... If only we did all the questions that we recognized correctly... Then only... we will be able to pass...
So... All the best to Ruby and me la...
May god bless us...

So!! I got something to share!
We overnight in City Nites Hotel for one night...
And it is so so so so nice!
On top of that... It is only 50pounds per night for the whole apartment!
We couldn't believe it when we book...
But when we reach...
This is what we saw...
and how we reacted...

omg! so regret we didnt bring anything to cook!!

So Huge!

Unfortunately... We slept only for...less than 2 hours...


Hahaha... Simple and nice living room! We love it!!

What? Washing Machine??????????

Full of cookery!

Hotel or Apartment?

So HUGE!!!

Haha... I love this... but no bread to toast...

I also love this but nothing to cook...

Ok! Revision time!
Tea time!

She ate all the 4 egg tarts!

Ruby and Pandan Swiss Roll...

Ruby, Egg tart and my NA SHAO YIN YONG!

I love Swiss Roll!!! I finished the whole roll!

Ruby concentrating

Jocelyn concentrating


Mmmm... I like this pic... but.. why my face so red?

still smilling:)


Hahaha...

Ei ruby... listening music la... didnt do work!
Haha... Someone said... the middle part of my noise look like the transformer logo:P

Ruby... you want any drink? She always say YES PLEASE... and end up one night finished all the coffee that is available....

see... we so free... stress ah!!!

Yi? someone sleeping!

5 hours before exam! still got mood to take pictures:P

We will definitely be back again!
I miss the toilet!
________________________________________________________________

So after exam...
Immediately walk to Levis cause I want to buy something to reward myself!
And guess what?
I bought 1 skinny jeans and 1 super skinny jeans!

SO WHO SAY FAT PEOPLE CAN NOT WEAR SKINNY JEAN:P

Yean Yean, Gary, Emily, Shu Wei, Mei Yee!!!
All the best to you all K!!!
Study hard and study smart!!
If not you gonna regret like me and ruby:(

Wish you all best luck!!!
GA YAO!!!

3 comments:

scattered mind.... said...

Haha... one of the bestest and weirdest way of preparing for exam... hahahah... had all the fun... :P

JC said...

haha....
Think of the things that we do in the apartment... Really make me smile widely la... :)

I wanna go back again!!

bpeng said...

wow! really nice&cheap apartment!
good luck in your exam too!