Sunday 27 December 2009

Boxing Day - Birmingham!


Wow!! Boxing Day!!!
Shopped in Birmingham!!
N my bank nearly went overdraft!
No choice... Have to shift a bit fund from my saving account d!
Haha... My sis bought lotssss of things!
N Ruby was the crazy 1!!!
Hahaha.. But she deserves it!
I am happy to see her spending!!! haha!!
Even thought I am tired like hell now but I am Happy to the maximum right now!! 71/1000 happiness!


In Birmingham:)



Love this!

This 1 as well:)

She said she looks like a model here:P

Super happy Ruby!

me:)

haha... finally Matthew got himself something!

hahahah!!! I lOVE THIS!

Haha.. I post this because of Ruby!

Hahaha... crazy la!!!

We were actually in a shop

So sweet!
I love this!

Got myself a Fcuk Jacket! Very nice...
I love it! Gonna wear to Manchester tomorrow! Happy~ 72/1000 Happiness!

We went to Starbucks had a really nice coffee and cheese cake yummy! 73/1000 Happiness!

8pm we all SING K with Woo, Dennis, Peh Ling, Angelin, n a new friend from Malaysia KK!
Sing, eat, drink, games!!! VERY NICE!!! SUPERB!!! I wanna go there again n again! 74/1000 Happiness! Love this!

Playing games

Cutie & Me:)

Hahaha... Group picture!

OMG... My life is so damn meaningful n wonderful now!!! Got no enough time for everything!

Tomorrow! Manchester!!! Yuhooooooooooooooooo!

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But... when I think of my sis going back to Malaysia....
...... ........ ......
I definitely will miss her.. a lot a lot...
Love you sis... Thanks for everything...

No comments: