Saturday 5 December 2009

To those who care:)

Hey... Everyone...

Thanks for everything... I didn't expect all these at all... Thanks for letting me feel that I am not alone... I am really alright now... Just a bit headache after woke up in the.. Afternoon?

First... Thanks for the one who present me one of my favorite chocolate... I really feel better after seeing your letter... thanks... I really didn't expect this... Second... that for the Angel... who always be there for me whenever I need some advice and you will always appear without me asking to... thanks.... Third, thanks for the one who had a long phone call with me... even thought you made me cry... but... still feel better after the chat... forth... thanks for the one who... be with me... throughout the night:P Your message is short but is warm:) I know that you don't know what to do when you know I am down... but... really.... just be with me then it will be all fine:) Finally, I apologize for my previous post... it is really too extreme... I deleted some of it... and i know... I am not stupid and useless! I am smart and intelligent! I am shine like a star!! :) :) :)

Yeah:) I am moving on! I will soon get a better one as I deserve the best 1:) Hurrayyyyyy.....

No comments: