Wednesday 16 December 2009

20/1000 happiness: My sis reached Rome safely:) Happy:)

Didn't really do my best in today's spin class :P Maybe exercised in 3 consecutive days... A bit too tired:P so... tomorrow rest la:P haha...

Wow! Just now! Someone jump into our house back garden and hide there!! Then our garden's sensor light suddenly on! I saw something moving outside the window! I run into Ruby's room and shouted RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw someone outside... Then she went and check... no one there... AND!! we saw he already climb back up to the roof!

Very scared... sometime I never close the curtain when I change cloth... cause I thought no one will be outside... but... GOSH... What was he planning to do out there... GOSH!!! Don't come and curi my things ah! My laptop very BAHLIA 1... my room no money 1... Don't even think of curi my speaker! I KILL YOU!!!

Ruby insisted to report police... after that they really came and check... hopefully the guy don't come again...

Scared.... I wonder what would I do if I am alone at home... sob sob... please don't come again...

No comments: