Monday 4 January 2010

Ruby's VISA

When I was about to write a new post...
I saw there is a draft that I wrote on the 29 Dec regarding my trip to Manchester n it has not been posted...
Omg... I totally forgot I had written this:P Here you go:)

BY THE WAY!!!
Omg... Miracle happened!!
I am so excited n happy today!!

Story starts from Ruby, my best friend who has a student visa that expired on the 30 Nov 09...
Supposedly, She has to apply the PSW visa on the 1 Nov 09 which is the best time to apply for her situation...
But due to some problems, she decided to apply on the second week of Nov which shouldn't be a problem if the visa application form and all are ok...
BUT!! On the 30 Nov! her visa came back and it is a recorded mail which need her signature... I was thinking...wow... why when my PSW visa return to me that time I don't have to sign it but why she needs to? ok... then we was like very excited to see the new visa... BUT!! a big letter wrote on the application form saying it is invalid... n we read through n it says the problem is because the 500pound direct debit payment doesn't go through from her bank! That's why invalid! I wonder why they don't even call and ask what's wrong with her bank... cause that time my bank statements weren't up to date, the officer called me and ask me to send it again... why they can't call n confirm the bank detail or find out the reason and all... so... the terrible thing is... her visa expired the next day and it is quite difficult for her to leave UK immediately... So, we made a few call n it seems like there is only 2 options... first, is to leave the country within 28 days and apply it in Malaysia... Second, is try to apply again see whether they accept the reason of her student visa had expired n she is still in UK or not... we both agree to take the second choice even though we know that once the student visa expired, she can't apply it in UK anymore...but we would like to give it a try by written down properly the reason n hopefully her passport will be return before 28 Dec... But, it takes longer than what we expect! which is so SHIT! means if her visa doesn't get approved than she will be deported n can't apply the PSW anymore... Then last Saturday afternoon... I woke up and I had a feeling her visa will come on that day... I run out n see whether is there any post out there... SHIT... I saw the royal mail paper which indicated that there is a recorded mail has to be sign... A RECORDED MAIL AGAIN! my mind went blank... first thing came to my mind was her visa might be reject as it is a recorded mail again... cause all of us who got the PSW visa don't have to sign... I went back in n woke Ruby up... ... ... ...

FORTUNATELY! Ruby was so positive! she believes positive energy can turn things right! I agreed with her previously... n that's why I keep my thought positively... but... not for this time... deep in my heart... I was really... upset n worry... the scene of her leaving keep popping up in my mind n I felt that it is almost 90% that it has been rejected... all I can to is pray to god... n I can't wait for Monday to come...

Today:) :) :) We leave the house together n she went to take the post n I went to work... Once I reach office i check my phone... no message from her... I can't wait... messaged her! N guess what!!! Approved!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!! Celebrating SOON! Hahahaha... thanks god for everything...

Because of this... we are more serious in finding a new job! We planned to reallocate! We will apply big4 first! I am sure we will get the best job together!!! YES YES YES!!!!

God Bless Us!

Happiness 89/1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

neo~esTheR said...

Wow, tat's such a good news, congrats Ruby!!! Hey, dun relocate 1st until u receive "something" :P

scattered mind.... said...

thank you esther... i am so lucky.. omg!! ;)

JC said...

Yes! You definitely is the luckiest girl!

Niang! Apa tuh SOMETHING?