Thursday 14 January 2010

Not a great Wednesday... :(

Was really down yesterday...

Received an email from KPMG...
They rejected me...
The email stated... "the primary reason for not taking your application forward was your academic performance"
Gosh... I felt like crying when I read that...
Academic performance?
My results are not strong enough???
What they expect then?
I got first class in my degree and High Distinction in my Foundation!
That is the highest I can get!!

Maybe... I expected too much...
I thought at least I will be selected into short-listed list...
That's why I was over reacted...

Anyway... I send them an email...
See what they will reply then...
N... will try the rest of the big4...

Yesterday night...
Went to Eddie's house warming party...
Can't said it was a great night for me cause I was quite emo because of the KPMG thingy...
But I enjoyed the night and drank quite a lot...
Reach home straight away sleep and didnt even take out my contact lense!
Mmmm... too much party recently...
Have to control a bit... Back to working mood...

I feel... I did something wrong...
Am I... Yes I am...
I am sorry...

No comments: