Saturday 2 January 2010

2010 New Year Eve

No special celebration for new year...
No crazy party or massive drinking...
All we did is...

This...
Class A dishes!

I cooked this!
Everyone love it!
Happiness 79/1000

Cottage pie from Amanada!
Nice!

Fried rice from Dennis!
Yummy!

I love this!

So.. concentrate!

Alice first time playing the game n she was a bit drunk:P

woo n me:) :) :)

I love this!

Pretty women

OMG!

See! Amanda!

Even thought there is no special celebration...
We just had our delicious dinner together... Chit chat here n there...
Play Mah Jong, dices and cards...
N... that is more than enough for me...
If only if my sis n Niang were there... then it will be perfect for my new year celebration...

Mmm... 2009... A memorable year....
It wasn't a very miserable year...
mmm... overall... It was more than ok...
mmm... a summary...

In the beginning of the year... I totally over with my first love - not so good
then I started another new relationship - good
had many good memories with him - good
but we broke up in the middle of the year - bad

I graduated n got my first class degree - good
Applied PSW visa n continued my job - good
Mom n sis visited me in UK - good

Was involved in a massive gossip/fight with gang of people - terrible
but luckily it was over now:) - good

Did quite a lot of travel including... Cardiff, Bristol, Swansea, Rome, Manchester etc...

Moved to a new house and I am loving it! :)

Mmm... That is all the major 1...

I have a strong feeling that 2010 will be a great year for me...
Things are getting much better now...
I am satisfied with what I have now except for getting a better job...

Soon will list down my new year resolutions!
Will have a think about it first:)

To my dear Niang...

I miss you a lot... Special these days... Hope you enjoyed your new year celebration and update me when you have the time ya:) I love you and miss you here:)

No comments: