Saturday 9 January 2010

Freezing but relaxing weekend:)

Gosh... Woke up at 3pm...
Was planning to have lunch with Ruby before she goes to work...
But failed... nvm... Luckily she just came home for lunch with me:) Happiness 107/1000

Yesterday went to Mango with Amanda again!
The food... no longer taste that night... I no longer recommend people to go there...
I don't really like the food.. some taste really bad... but the service is good though...
Then went shopping with Amanda! Happiness 108/1000 The sales are not over!
So I was spending again! I guess Amanda must be thinking... Gosh...
How come this girl keep saying no $$ but still keep buying stuff...
Amanda... it is because... I am using the money that I saved long time ago...:(
I have to stop that! If no... I will have no $$ to bring back Malaysia!!
Anyway! I was so enjoying shopping with Amanda...
Her memory is really good:P
Bought something from Primark for Ruby and myself:)
Ruby was damn happy when she saw the house shoe! Happiness 109/1000
I know she wanted one long time ago:P
Then got a skirt from Republic Happiness 110/1000
Then a tight and a dress from FCUK! Happiness 111/1000
That dress was quite small for me... but I will slim down before my birthday!!!
YEAH.... Keep fit keep fit!! hahaha...
Then collect my 3.89 toaster from Argos! Happiness 112/1000
Then bought a sport pants from Sport Direct!
Then go to Tesco!
Ended up got no enough hand to carry all the bagss...
Gosh...
Came home faster check my bank balance see whether is there an overdraft:P

Oh ya! I was late for an hour to work on Thursday morning...
Gosh... my N95 was out of battery!
Then the alarm can't work...
I got no idea what to tell Warren and in the end I decide to tell the true..
Fortunately, he didn't ask why was I late!
So I was planning to work till 6 or 7pm so that can cover back the one hour...
But! he asked me to go back at 4pm cause he said it will be freezing n slippery!
I was damn guilty so I decided to stay...
Then 4.30pm... He halao me to go back d... hahaha... Happiness 113/1000

Wow... Thursday night was fun! Happiness 114/1000
Hahaha... first time club with Mei Yee and Emily they all...
Hahaha... honestly, in the beginning I thought they all are "nerd" type of person!
But they are not! Hahaha... they are damn funny and sporty:)
Serena is sexy!
Eddie is cutie!
Gary is club-by!
Ryan is drunk-ky!
n I am fussy:P

This week passed so fast! Happiness 115/1000
Monday work
Tuesday half day work
Wednesday off
Thursday half day work
Friday half day again...
But the week is so happening!
Tonight gonna either go Alice house for monopoly or drink with Eddie they all again! :P
Tomorrow will be a lucky day for me and Ruby!!
We gonna apply job the whole day!
God bless me and ruby:)
Love ya everyone...

Take good care and drink something warm to keep your body warm people...:)
Walk like a duck n Don't fall down... the floor is so slippery...
Eat more but exercise more! Don't put on weight like me:(
If you are interested in losing weight... come exercise with me!!!
hahahaha...
Don't on too much heater cause is bad for your skin and environment not friendly:P
Go stock up some food cause it will snow again the following days... :)



No comments: