Thursday 21 January 2010

Photo Shooting!!

Hahaha... Today got photo shooting for Francis and Co...
Planned to wake up specially early to make up and dress up...
Dim Zhi... aiks...
But still manage to wake up half an hour early la... just abit rush..:P

Reached office... then I thought we gonna shoot outside the office...
But~~~ Warren fetch me to somewhere around pitville!
And it is a proper studio... Wao... I was quite excited!
Then I saw a picture...
A pregnant women took a picture in naked but she hide the important part...
Wow... very meaningful and artistic... I love it:)

I love all his captures!
His way of capture is more to lively and relaxing...
Some are quite funny... not those formal shooting... very attractive...

Dim Zhi... all my colleagues... very serious la they all....
The photographer ask Alan to do something funny...
He straight away say no~ i am not gonna do it...
Gosh... he is too serious la... hahahahaha...
Then Warren also says he want a proper 1...
Mmmm... ok lo... end up took a very proper and formal pic...
Mmmm....

When I was there... I kept thinking about Ruby...
How wish she could fulfill her dream and have her own studio with all the equipments...
Then I will become her free model:P

Ok... Back to work... :) Happiness 131

Wish... everything will be cleared and settled...:)
I am willing to wait:)


No comments: