Wednesday 6 January 2010

Make snow man + snow fight + steam boat in the winter!!!!!!!

Hello!!!
OMG...
From today onward... I will love "snowing" to the MAXIMUM!!
Snowing make my life even more meaningful!
Hahahaha...
This is what happened after received Amanda's call! Happy 103/1000

Me & the cute snow man!

see!!
Bernard & Kit made this! Geng!
But I got help a bit here n there la... Haha:P
Happy 104/1000

Haha.. I was trying to be smart!

Ruby loves this!

Evidence!

Hahaha... I am coming!

Hahaha... both lose!

Run before she got her weapon!

Me n Amanda!
Don't play snow with her! She very good in defending herself!!

I love this!

Hahha... very funny!

Nice!

Hahaha!! See how Amanda cover herself!
how am I going to attack her??!!
!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@

It was so cold outside!
That make me feel like eating steamboat!
Plus I got addicted to steamboat ever since I ate the XIAO FEI YANG in Woo's house twice!
Then! Wow... Bought about 40pounds food n start preparing!!
Prepared two kind of soup! Xiao Fei Yang & Tom Yam Kong!
Both spicy! (sorry... Bernard... hope you don't mind)
Everyone eat till sweating n mouth all like hot-dog d:P
Tomorrow I am going to eat the same thing again!
I love steamboat! Happy 105/1000


Fight for the food!!!!
Haha!

This is nice!
Dayna... Dont move please...

Muacks:)

only Sook yee act cute!
YOU XIN JI!

Tomorrow gonna be another fun day!
Happy 106/1000!!!!!!





No comments: