Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snowing always make people happy :)

Wow!!! Today!! Fabulous day!!!
OMG!! I love today! 05.01.2010!!!

First, I woke up slightly early today so I manage to enjoy my breakfast:P Happiness 91/1000
Then walk out from the door... OI?
How come? so white 1?
The floor full of snow!

Have to walk extremely slow...

OK... walk very carefully...
Then afternoon! When I look out from my office window! OMG!!
Heavy snow!!! Happiness 92/1000!!

Very nice...

I love it
Then Warren said... You can go anytime you want...
I was like... Oooo Ok...
But I still feel bad to leave so I wait till he was about to leave then I only follow...
So I was off at 2pm!! Wohooooooo!!! Another pay holiday!!! Happiness 93/1000!!

I was so excited about the snow but normally I don't...
Warren said it is the heaviest snow he ever see in Cheltenham...
What a wonderful year man!
2010! I love you!

Then! Went to town and walk around!
Dim Zhi!
I met them again!
Sook Yee n Yun Kei... Happiness 94/1000!!
OMG...
We always meet in town till we couldn't believe that we are fated to meet each other!
Then went to make snowman!! Happiness 95/1000!!
Hahahaha!!!!
VERY NICE!!!!
N I captured the funniest snowman I ever see!

Funny right!!!
FORTUNATELY not made by us...
Hahahaha....

Eddie and Gary's "snowman" ??



OMG... See what they were wearing??!!

See Ruby!
She is enjoying it!

We non stop jumping there!

Hahhaa....
What a.... xx snowman!

Happiness 96/1000!!
Then...
Can you believe...
Me and Ruby still went to gym even though it was snowing...
Hahaha... feel happy about that:) Happiness 97/1000!!

Then 288 !!! Ate my favorite Pure Vegetarian Noodle! Highly recommended! Happiness 98/1000!!

Yummy!

Sweet sweet again

My YAO YUN YAN

Long time no see!

Hahha... I find this funny!
Amanda can be really crazy sometime!

Her mami says we look like twins!
I wanna be younger sister..

Me in 288!
Then AVATAR!!! 3D!!! Happiness 99/1000!!
10 of us watch this together!
It is damn nice n I love it so much!
I love the story I love the graphic!
Worth it:) Plus we got half price:) Fabulous lo!!!! Happiness 100/1000!!!
Thanks Alice for recommending us to watch it in 3D! It was really nice!! Thank you...


Hahahha...

In the cinema!

Going in lu...
Can't wait!

PeH Ling Leaving... :(

See the cute Shealin!


No comments: