Monday 11 January 2010

A very good start of a week:)

Wow... even though today is Monday...
But I enjoyed my day! Happiness 123/1000 :)
Hahaha... Had a really nice swimming session with Sook Yee, Alice n Bernard!!!
Gosh... It is so much better to swim with friendsss rather than alone!
Haha... I got my swimming partner d!! Happiness 125/1000 :)
Who wanna join... come la! Every Monday 6pm!

Can't eat dinner today!
Went to Sook Yee's place chit chat till 10pm something OMG!!
Hahaha... They are damn cute la!! Happiness 125/1000 :)

Guess what... I got a reply from KPMG... Happiness 126/1000 :)
But I got no idea whether it is a good news or bad news...
They were asking for my SPM results and UEC results...
They are really pro... They even know the name!
"Could you please provide me with full details of your results in the SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia - Malaysia Certificate of Education) and the UEC (Unified Examination Certificate) Senior Middle Level with an overall mark of at least 75%. "
In the beginning I was like... UEC (Unified Examination Certificate) Senior Middle Level ???
Apa tuh?
Went and googled it...
Oooo....
Students in Chinese independent high schools take standardized tests known as the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) at the end of Junior Middle 3 and Senior Middle 3.
I am so lucky! Cause I didnt take UEC in Senior Middle 3 because I left school after finish SPM!
If not.. I got no idea how am I gonna take an overall mark of at least 75% in UEC! That is so difficult!

Hopefully this is a good news... Hopefully... I will pray hard... God bless me...

Today the floor is super slippery! Gosh... How long it will take to melt all the ice on the walking platform?!! I dont wanna PU JIE again babe....


No comments: