Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snowing - So I am off again!

Hello.... Hahaha...
Yesterday slept at 3am...
Was thinking whether today Warren will call and say don't have to go work or not...
Then today morning I suppose to work at 9am but 8.53am I still on my bed:P
I jump up! Shit!! Late d!! Faster check is there any message from Warren...
But no~~ only ruby's messaged saying Mcdonald called her to go work cause some of her colleague didn't manage to go for work cause of snowing...
Mmmm... then wake up...
RING RING RING....
Unknown caller!!!
YES!!
Hahaha...
Don't have to work!! happy 102/1000!!
But... after talk to Warren... I thought can go back to bed...
But dont know why I was so hungry and awake!
Then wake up eat Maggi!
N... I did this....

Nice??
I did this manually leh...
I remember last time I did something like this is when I was with Rex...
I combined all the pictures that we captured together :)

mmm... my skill still ok leh:)

Then called Niang... Cause recently I really missed her a lot... and worry about her...
Her room but not her house got rope! N can you believe the thief climb into her room through the window! N... she leave in the 20th floor... But luckily she is fine n hopefully the xx thief wont come again... Talk to her almost an hour OMG!! I love talking to her:) Mmmm.... can't wait to see her...

Can't wait for Ruby to finish her work!!
Wanna go play snow again!
Wanna do some shopping also:)

OMG!! AMANDA just called!!!
Hahaha... gonna make snow man again!
BYE!!!


No comments: