Wednesday 20 January 2010

I am back:)

Hey... Everyone... Hope you all are well:)
To those... who are... so so so... concern about my blog... haha...
Sorry for the wait...
It has been few days... I never blog... ops... soooli...
Anyway... I am back... not to the normal me... but... slowly la:)
Will continue my happiness:):):) Happiness 128

Hahaha... Ruby just came in and she saw I was blogging..
Then she said... FINALLY you blogging...
Yi... she said she never read my blog...
JIA JIA 1:P

Mmmm... where should I start...
Mmmm... I had a little problems from the past few days...
N... It made me realized... How happy I was... before things happened...
I wish... everything can turn back...
But... no... we have to face the problem n not to ignore it right:)

I thought... It is good to be single...
But... not to a certain point...
I made a decision... I hope I will stand strong at this point...
I hope this is the right path for me and for the rest...
No doubt... I felt for you...
But I would like things to be simple...

To those who care so much about me...
I am so so so so sorry for not keeping in touch with all of you in these few days...
It is just that... I can't smile nicely n sincerely...
So I choose to stay at home... Sorry~~ No next time ok...:)
But god know that I was so touch when you you you and you showed concern:) Happiness 129

So yeah... Luckliy... I have my friends with me:P
Thanks for the advice and love...
I take it all in to my heart...
Muacks:)

Mmmm.... oh ya...
KPMG replied me...
So this is what he said...
" due to your English GCSE equivalent grade - we require the highest grade to be obtained"
OK... I got only 3B... I got no idea... why he wanted to look at English in SPM???
That was like 5 years ago?
Haih... I hope... the rest of the big 4... don't have this xx requirement...:( :( :(

Mmmm... then... yup!
Yesterday attended the Alpha class in trinity church:)
Very nice session...
N I thought it will be quite boring and all...
But no!! surprisingly the time passed so fast:)
Mmm... the contents was almost the same with the alpha course that I attended 2 years ago...
So I don't have much thought about it...
But it was nice meeting new people and all:)
n I hope this will be my second step to walk near to Jesus:) Happiness 130

Ya... I didnt watch and read news for almost a month...
We stopped our TV license cause it is quite costly for both of us...
So we kept our virgin box and didn't watch any broadcasting anymore...
Luckily at work I could still hear Radio...but the sound is a bit.. soft...
Been hearing about Haiti Earthquake's news...
And today... I heard this... "an estimated 200,000 people died in last Tuesday's quake and another 1.5 million were made homeless."
200,000 people... this is really not a small amount...
I been hearing people saying to pray for the people who died in Haiti earthquake...
I'm not sure praying for them will make things better or not but no harm trying...
Let's have a moment of silent and pray for people in Haiti and grieve over to the people who died in Haiti earthquake...

N here is the link http://www.dec.org.uk/donate_now/ to donate straight to the people in Haiti...
You can even donate by texting... Just Text “GIVE” to 70077 to donate £5 to the DEC for the Haiti earthquake appeal. You will receive a confirmation message straight after you send the message.
The payment will come out from you phone bill.. you can text as much as you can... everytime you text is £5 donation.
I believe even a small amount can make a big different...

Not very energatic nowaday...
Been sleeping late and all...
Mmmm.... it is time to adjust back the time and be a health girl:)

Hopefully tomorrow Alan can make it to work...
Today snow and he couldn't make it again..
Tomorrow got photo shooting...:)
Hope I can look great n charming:)
Gosh... quite exciting:)
Have to wake up early and make up a bit:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its great to see you back!!
and when you're back... you always rock the world ;)

Anonymous said...

how much did you donate?

JC said...

gosh... i wonder who are all these Anonymous?!

Hahaha... I always rock the world? Haha... how:P

I texted twice so should be 10pounds:) Let's do it all together with love:)