Sunday 31 January 2010

happy me!!!
I'm so busy recently...
But when people ask me what was I busying all the time..
I got no idea!!!
Hahaha...

Mmmm... how's everyone's weekend?
I had a good one! happy 142
Friday went for badminton!
Nice games!
I love it!
But I got lots of blue black!
Whole body! Ish!
Hahaha...

Then Saturday morning:)
Prepare for Tom Yam Steamboat for the whole morning!
Gosh.. I am so addicted to steamboat!
I love it!! happy 143
N our tom yam soup is like...superrrrrrrrrrrrrrr NICE!!
Of course still have the special source!
Woo's recipe is the best!
Muack!

Then badminton session again! happy 144
Played till 6:30pm...
Then went home rest!
Took a really warm bath! happy 145
Nice! Half way Yang Woo came:) happy 146
Miss her a lot...
She said I forgot her...
How dare her la!
I love her so much:)

Chit chat chit chat dont know why end up drinking in her house:P
Then walk back home...
Then something happened:(
We had our first arguement...
Sob sob...
It is just a small misunderstanding...
But wont take it seriously...:)
Hope you know that...
When I said I love you... I meant it babe...
Sorry if I said something that made you not comfortable...
I was just sharing...
No double meaning...
I'm in love with you...not others k:)

Sunday:)
Was planning to go Car boots sale:)
But prefer to prepare breakfast at home:)
Had poach eggs, fried ham and bread! happy 147
NICE!
I love it...
Then shopping!
Went to CULT!
Gosh...
Got no idea why I started to like the clothes there!
Hahahaha...
Really love some of the clothes there!
Wait for my salary first...
Warren.... I want my pay...!!!
Ish...

So good...!
Alan came to work for only half month...
cause of the snow...
But he got full month pay i think...
Ish... why I stay so close to my office:P
But no doubt!
Alan is the best employee I ever see:)

Then shop shop shop...
Bought things from Body shop again...
All body butter got 50%!
Straight away bought 2 Satsuma! happy 148
Faster go buy if you are interested!
Cause it ends on the 1st Feb!

Then very hungry again...
Went back home to eat steamboat again:)
Enjoy eating with you...
Hahahaha... talk a lot...
Eat till my stomach gonna boom...
Keep drink tea...
Hahaha... still very full...
Then two of us... suddenly went and clean the toilet! happy 149
Hahahahaha...
Nice la... can talk while cleaning the bath tub and toilet bowl...
Hahahaha...
Toilet super clean now!

Ops... first of February already!
So fast...
Still remember clearly what I did for my 23rd birthday and how we gambled in last CNY...
Time flies... is true...

Never expect that... I will be in a relationship on my 24th birthday...
Honestly... never expect and I dont even think about it...
Month ago... I was just saying... Gosh... How can I find a bf in a month time...
So my valentine will be lonely lo...
LOL... gosh... shouldn't have said that...
Hahaha....
Well... I was happy and enjoyed my single life honestly...
N... I kind of enjoying when I heard there are people had an eye on me...:P
Muka tebalnya... hahahaha...
N now... I am in a relationship...
Mmmm....
Even though it was a bit complicated in the beginning...
But I am glad that...
I have another person to love me and care for me....
take care of me... comfort me... miss me... think of me...:)

Thanks for telling me that I am the special 1:)
No matter it was a sweet talking or... you really meant it:)
I love it to the maximum...
It was comfortable to be with you...
Non stop talking... non stop eating... n we will never get bored of it...
Amazing... :)

To you...
Suddenly... I found the diary book you presented me a year ago:) happy 150
It is really very meaningful...
I read through all over again...
Gosh... it was really nice...
I will keep the book and make sure it is safe forever:)
Wonder what would I feel if i read it after 10 years or 20...?
Thanks for all the memories la dear:)
Hope you are well and everything is smooth for you:)
Take good care k?

Happy me:)











2 comments:

Angel said...

JC, How dare you don't tell me you are in the relationship? But I am a kind of guessing it anyway, I think I know who is your 'MR RIGHT' :P

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are happy!!! Hope that you will be happy now till forever..