Saturday 2 January 2010

New year 2010

haha... Slept over in Amanda's room yesterday night...
p/s: Her room is really cold! Like a freezer...
Then woke up in the afternoon n prepared my special indo mee for brunch for Amanda n Ruby:)
Yummy! They both love it:)

Then went out and walked around the town...
Then had our new year dinner in La Tasca:) Very full!
Then! went over to Woo's place and have steamboat again!
The steamboat was like totally different from Malaysian's style!
Prepared by Dennis and it is damn.... NICE! Happiness 80/1000
Unfortunately I was quite full and can't eat too much!
I must ask him to prepare again next time!!
So overall I had 2 new year dinner! Happiness 81/1000

After dinner then look for houses...
Woo might join me and ruby to stay together as...
Sadly... Peh Ling is soon gonna leave... UK...
Hope she can make up her mind and decide whether to come back again or go back Malaysia for good...

Then..chat with woo for almost 2 hours non stop:)
Then cabut go back home...:)

Overall the first day of my 2010 was ok:)
Peaceful n calm n surrounded will love n happiness...
I love it:) Happiness 82/1000

No comments: