Sunday 10 January 2010

Superb weekend!

Gosh... Was thinking to blog at 6pm...
Then Woo came and we chat for 3 hours!!
Chat from bottom to the top... hahaha... Happy 116/1000
I finally feel my Saturday was slight longer after she left :P
Then download song a bit...
10:30pm... Eddie asked to drink again...
Hahaha... of course I am up for it!!!
Rush to Tesco to meet him!! DIM ZHI CLOSED!!
Go to the off license shop in the hight street! CLOSED also!
In front of FCH that shop also closed...
Hahaha... we end up drinking... wine & beer for all the games...
Hahahaha.... Damn crazy la playing games with they all...
Non stop laughing! They are super cute! Happy 117/1000
End up... I was home at 6:30am in the morning... Gosh...
What a crazy night... I wonder why the neighbor never complain!

I love this weekend!!!

Alright... I got lots of happy things to blog!
First... I love the SAT KEI MA that my sis brought it for me... Happy 118/1000

But... I want more!!!! left the last piece in the container...:(
I dont want to finish it:(

Second... OMG... Niang...
Your card made my say as well... Happy 119/1000
When I saw the envelop.... I was thinking...
Ei... who from China will send me something?
Who's writing is this...
Niang? no ah... Her writing not that ugly:P
DIM ZHI!!! Is really YOU!!!
I LOVE YOU NIANG...
U made me miss you even even even more:(
I MISS YOU....

Even it is a small little card...
But... I love it to the maximum...
It is now more valuable than a diamond ring Niang...

Hey... I wonder how you manage to write something in it?
Tell me how it works ya:)
Miss you...

I got something nice to share...
See... this 5 individual yogurt!
It is selling 53p each and now Tesco offers 5 for 1pound! Happy 120/1000
It is nice and light!
Worth it!


Bought this honey from Globe market!
Woo highly recomended it!
It is nice and I love it!
Happy 121/1000
Worth buying:)
Good for health and skin:)

No comments: