Sunday 24 January 2010

Nice weekend:)

Hello... How's everyone weekend?
My weekend was great great and great!!!
Friday, Ruby cooked Chicken Kurma for my lunch! Happy132
Yummy! Brought some for Woo and she enjoyed it!
Happy!
Then rush back home then go for badminton session!
Fun! Play from 3:30pm to 6pm!
Syiok nya!
Coincidencely, Joanna and Izati the all also came:)
Nice:) Just like a Malaysian Badminton Club:) Happy133
Hahaha...

Then Night!!
Eddie made sushi!! OMG!!
He is really geng!!
He made Tamago sushi and I swear! It taste exactly like the sushi restaurant 1 and in fact...
It is much nicer and fresher than the restaurant's Tamago!
GENG!!!
But it is quite time consuming though...
Thank you Eddie...:)
We enjoyed it:) Happy134
Yummy!


Then Saturday! Slept till 3pm gosh...
So whole day just stayed at home...
Did nothing:P
then at night... did a small farewell for... my dearest Peh Ling...:(
She will be going back on this Tuesday...
Will be missing her... a lot a lot...
Another one... leave... sob sob...
May god bless her to have a safe flight back:)


The winner!
Alice!

Woo's Ginger Chicken:)

My fried rice... Full of heart:P

Then received a super bad news...:(
Gosh!! @#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^
Amanda, Bernard and Alice are all going back during chinese new year...
Arghhhhhhhhhhhh... $%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(
Hate them! Leave me here alone:(
Sob Sob...
You three better make sure you will bring enough chinese cookies for me...
Bloody... $%^&*&^%$#$%^&*&^%
I will miss you all very very badly...:(

Sunday! whole day busying XX...
Hehe... Will announce it soon la...
Morning went to Car Boots Sales:)
Had a super nice Breakfast! Happy135
I love it:P

Then... went to town to do some shopping for a while...
Rush home and was planning to go for swimming with emilee...
Dim zhi...
Swimming pool close at 5pm...
No choice... Then all of us went for badminton again:) Happy136
Nice also:)

To you... I am glad that we finally be able to chat like a normal friend...:)
As you know, I have been waited for quite sometime...
Hope you take care yourself and... all the best for your study love...

Niang... I received your message...
Got lots to tell you and I miss you very very badly!
Sorry~ Was quite busy recently...
Will talk to you soon Niang...
You take good care there ok?
I love you a lot a lot and a lot....

To the special you...
Everything is fast and smooth...
Nice and relaxing...
Got no idea... why I trusted you and fall for you...
But I know...
I made the right choice...
Innit?

No comments: