Tuesday 20 October 2009

YES! YES! YES!


YES!
F6 Revision Test Done!

YES!
PSW VISA application send!

YES!
Money sorted out!

YES!
Mami gonna be here with ME in 3 weeks time!

YES! YES! YES!
Everything is over...
I am now so damn relief! So refresh! So enjoy! So happy!!!!

Thanks to all of you who has supported me from the beginning till the end...
I was so moody and down for the past few weeks for no reason...
Everything seems so wrong to me... nothing is right...
Been tearing all the time all the time...
Lost almost 2KG in 2weeks...
Until I can't take the pain anymore and told myself that it's time to stop all these non sense..
And I made it!
Hahaha....

I really have a nice weekend in Birmingham...
Happy belated Deepavali to my dearest friend Ruby again...
I am sure you enjoyed your new year!!
I know it's sad to celebrate new year without families...
But no choice... So let's be positive K?
At least you have a nice, sweet and warm new year gift right:)

We were suppose to drive to Birmingham. Unfortunately, Ruby's driving license EXPIRED!!!
Anyway! It's so nice to stay over in Birmingham on Saturday and our hotel is right beside Kaplan!

We been eating all the time in Birmingham... And there are so many Chinese buffet in Birmingham... and they are really cheap!! And I really have to recommend all of you to try the Flaming Dragon Chinese Buffet... 7pounds!! and there are huge prawn! Huge muscles! Sotong! and FISH!!! They are all tasty! Yummy! I love their crab fried udon the most! and Thai fried rice! And their pudding and their dumpling! 7pounds... worth it! absolutely worth it... A normal dish in a Chinese restaurant would had cost 6.50 already...

Photos sharing...


me in the train

hahaha..


Ruby in Jimmy Kitchen

I love this! Chicken Satay! (Jimmy Kitchen)

yummy!

Yok Sung (Jimmy Kitchen) - Nice

Pork Rib (Jimmy Kitchen)

me and Dominic

Ruby shy shy

me on the street

Food from Flaming Dragon

So po and so lou

Dominic, Me and Ruby! Waiting for "UP"!! 3D show!!


No comments: