Sunday 4 October 2009

Sunday Dinner (Ginger Steam Chicekn)

Feel like eating steam chicken this morning...
Then went and buy drumstick and plan to cook it for dinner...
Then... moody again!
Went out alone and shop for a while...
Suddenly feel like inviting someone for dinner cause I feel talking might make me feel better...
Then came to Primark... Ting Ting Ting... YUPE! Should go invite bee peng and hui bee!
Haha... Thanks Hui Bee for accepting my invitation even thought tomorrow she has to wake up at... 6am?
Wow... I realised we talk non-stop for more than... 3 hours?
And it does make me feel much much much better...
Haha... three of you deserve the dinner:)

Haha... I feel it's not bad for a simple dish:)
Hui bee said she loves the soup more than the chicken..
True also... the soup and the rice is the perfect match...
I love the broccoli...Long time never eat broccoli already...
Will soon update the recipe for the Ginger Steam Chicken soon in JC-Passion ya:)

No comments: