Thursday 22 October 2009

Ben and Jerry's



Recently, I been so into eating Ice Cream... Yeah.. I know it's fat... but... I can't stop it!

I used to love Haagen-Dazs, then I heard someone said that Ben and Jerry's is not bad as well...

Somehow when I shop in Waitrose... I saw this fantastic discount which two 500ml Ben and Jerry's is only £4!!! What a good bargain! It is consider buy one get one free...

I bought Ben and Jerry's Phish Food and Cherry Garcia flavor. And I love Cherry Garcia!! I really love it... and guess what... it's a low fat yogurt ice cream! But trust me... it taste as nice as normal ice cream.... Yummy....

The Phish Food flavor is not bad as well but I am just not a fan of chocolate:)

The offer in Waitrose ends on 3rd of November 09... Faster go buy!!!

No comments: