Friday 2 October 2009

Baking

From the pass two weeks I been trying to baking pandan sponge cake
The first time was totally failed, it was flat and like a stone...
The second time also failed
The third time was 70% success but dont know why the lower part of the cake was still flat and soft:( But! I will never give up! I will keep trying until I manage to bake a yummy Pandan Sponge Cake!

Yesterday when I was working... Suddenly feel like baking Swiss Roll...

Here is the result:
Pandan Swiss Roll

Honestly, I am not really satisfied with this Pandan Swiss Roll... it's a bit hard... will try again next time... i'll share the recipe if it turn out right k?

Next...

Is this Chocolate Swiss Roll!!!
I love it!! It's soft and smooth...
It's really nice...
The most import is... It does not contain butter and flour!!!
Oh my god... when I was half way baking...
Suddenly realized it doesn't require any flour at all...
I was like oh my god...
Am I going to fail again?
Hahaha... but... it turned out really really nice...
I love it!


The recipe is from Joy of baking, but I amended my own one here...


*Bakings doesn't make my mood better... I wish you are there to try anyway...

2 comments:

huibee said...

it is nice indeed..!! (=

JC said...

haha... thank you....
You know... actually I keep and MM SEH DAK eat 1 leh...
Really realy feel happy when all of you like it:)
Will make again la:P