Wednesday 21 October 2009

My Diary...

I have something good to share...
I used to have week review diary from the past 2 academy years...
I love to write here and there whenever I'm free...
Plan this and that...
Or check out how long more my pay day gonna come...
Check who is the birthday boy/girl...

Unfortunately, I stopped this extremely good habit ever since my last exam paper in Uni???
And after 5 months... I only realised the important of my diary...

From the past few months...
I was so ineffective...
Never put things in action...
Forget this and that...
Things always took longer time to settled...
Everything seems wrong...
Do things last minutes
and when all the dateline came together...
I stressed out... moody...

In the beginning of this month...
I wanted a diary so much...
I want to write things down...
I want to see what I have done for the week
What I should have completed but I did not...
I want to write my ideas down before it goes missing...

And... when I shop in waitrose after work...
I saw this!

And it's GBP6.99! Oh my god... I was wonder why this small little thing can cost so much!
But I just simply love the design inside and that is exactly what I wanted to buy...

BUT... it's absolutely worth it!
See...
My heart felt relief whenever I ticked something...
And I got my VISA application done within 3days...
Send documents to my mom straight away when i wrote the point down...
Got my revision done asap...
and many many more...

I hope I can keep on track all the time and be consistent on what I'm doing now...
This is the way of living... not to be last minutes and put the blame on someone else...

haha... I am surprise that I never throw any of these...

No comments: