Wednesday 28 October 2009

My blog

Today whole day keep thinking about blogging
because this morning when I woke up...
I saw someone messaged me in MSN...
Gosh... that made my day!!

Mmm... She is someone really special to me...
It's really dramatic if I tell who is she...
She is... mmm... one of the girl friend of Rex when he is betraying me...
And now we are in a very good "sisterhood"...
Dramatic right...

I do feel we have some similarity when I first chat with her...
We met only once or twice before I think...
And dont know why...
We could easily share our stories... secrets... problems to tell each other with no barriers...
I cherish this friendship a lot...

So back to the topic...
So this girl... She came and message me and told me that...
She was reading my blog...
She said my blog make her realized something good in her...
And she feels really lucky that she met me...
And that is the only good things that she met Rex...
I roughly remember this is what she said...
Then... I was like... OMG!!
Never expect I am able to receive this kind of feedback...
Long time ago... I blogged in msn spaces...
And a friend of mine said that she loves my style of blogging (old blog) and that inspired her to start blogging...
And I have the same feeling like today morning!! So.... so....mmm... as honor as getting an award...

I do love my old blog... But... it's kind of like depressing blog though...
Most of the posts are sad...
Mainly written in Mandarin
But I quite like it :)

I feel my current blog is so... normal...
Nothing special...

Never expect can receive good compliment...
Yuhooo...

A small compliment can made a person happy for whole day...
So let's focus on the good in every person and forgive the bad one because no one is perfect ;)


No comments: