Friday 2 October 2009

Friday again
I thought today will be a great day...
But the stupid British gas and N power spoil my mood!!
I just hate them... Why there are so many gas and electricity supplier in UK?
Why they dont just nationalized ít!
Gosh... I was suppose to shop around and relax a bit cause I am really having a hard time now...
But! the plan totally spoil! I didn't manage to shop at all!
I hate it!

Tomorrow going to Birmingham for Taxations class somemore...
Really got no mood...
Well...
Tomorrow is Moon Cake Festival...
20 over people are going to celebrate in my house!
Shit... haven clean my house yet... but it's already very clean:)
Hope tomorrow party will cheer me up a bit la:)
See you guys tomorrow:)
By the way... I think I will be cooking Chow Mein la... Hopefully I will have enough time to cook:)

*I need my pay right now boss.... It's already 3rd of October!


No comments: