Tuesday 27 October 2009

MAMI MAMI MAMI!!!!

yeah... today Tuesday... 2 weeks more Mami will be here in UK already!!!
Yuhooooooooooooo...

Nowaday... When I'm on the way walking to office...or...
When I'm doing client's account... or...
When I'm in the toilet... or...
When I'm lying on the bed... or...
Aiya... Basically most of the time la...
I keep imagining Mami is here with me... and only for me...
So nice... yohoo... She gonna sleep beside me... wah... long time didnt sleep with Mami already...

I remember the last time sleep with her is like.... 8 years ago?
Not really sure... that time we were in Genting...
I like to sleep near to her... so warm... the feeling is like... no one is gonna hurt me...

Then I want to cook for her!!! But... She said... The reason she come here is to cook for me...
Aiyo... I'm sure we will fight for cooking all the time!! Hahaha...
Hopefully she wont stand beside me and see me cook la... Stress la!!!

Then... I wanna bring her to Spin!! Hopefully the trainer let her in la...
And I hope she wont fail down from the spin bike!!!

Then... I wanna shop with her... Hopefully she dont stop me from buying the things I like la...
Cause... whenever shop with her in branded shop ah... She... cakap a lot 1...
China cheaper la... or... "Aiyo!! This 1 china there very cheap 1!!!"
She is not as spendthrift as me... hehe... in fact... she is not spendthrift at all!!

Then... I wanna LIOK her!! She owe me a lot a lot of present leh...
In fact... I never receive any birthday present from her leh...
Haha... I'm not greedy la... I want... a nice necklace... Only???

Then... I wanna drink with her? Hey! As far as I remember...
I think my mom is good in drinking Beer!

Then... I wanna bring her to London!
But... She is just like me... Lack of knowledge...
Dont think she know what is Big Ben or London eye and all...
I will try to explain to her la... but... actually me myself also dont know what is it for??

Then... I wanna speak English with her!!!
Gosh... I am so worry right now!!!
She can't speak English la...
Wonder how she is going to go through the custom...
Hope all the documents that I send to her will be useful la...

Then... I wanna treat her few meals...
I'm gonna bring her to Apres... then Chiquito...
Hahaha... make her fat fat...

Then... I wanna bring her to Primark!!
She sure like there 1!!
Then she will buy a lot a lot!!
Then I will pay for her!!
I am sure everything add up together still wont exceed 100pound!

I feel like bring her to Spain...
At least the weather there wont be as cold as UK...
Hopefully my passport come back on time...

Hopefully the weather wont turn cold in these 2 weeks la...
Now is still at acceptable level...
My mom can't take cold ah...

MAMI......... I want you to be here longer...........

Hey... Everyone... When meet my mom right... must say her daughter very geng you know...
So then my mom will feel proud a bit...
And I also will say you very geng in front your mom geh... HAHAHAHHAHAHA...

No comments: