Sunday 25 October 2009

I miss you, you, you and you...

I miss Allah...
I miss Suat Tieng...
I miss Won Ching...
I miss Shi Ying...

Even though we all did not hang out much after secondary school...
Didn't really keep in touch all the time...
But whenever we meet up...
We were just like a close friends who know each other well and cherish every moments that we have...

We always talk the loudest in the restaurant...
Act the funniest in everywhere...
Look the hottest all the time! (haha... maybe not me:P)

I miss you all so much...
I saw the pictures Allah posted in facebook...
Gosh... that made me so eager to go back...

I wanna to see the sweetest smile in the world...
I wanna tease the quietest person in the world...
I wanna crazy with the craziest person in the world...
I wanna pretty together with the prettiest person in the world...

I miss you all... so so so much...

I bet you all sure gossip about me...
About the plan...
About relationship...
about my life...

DID YOU?
If you didn't....
I will be damn sad leh...

I love all of you...

Long long time ago...












Haha... I can't really remember this...


A year ago...





No comments: