Sunday 4 October 2009

MOODY ME...

Yesterday was a terrible day except during the party time...
I never feel so unlucky before...
But things just doesn't turn out right...
My hand my leg got so many ugly scar...
Monies not settled yet...
My N95 broken! The first phone that I bought!
Visa is not settled yet...
Mom's trip is not progressing cause of my visa...
Yesterday class was so exhausting until my head is spinning!
And I'm moody all the time and the only person who will be suffering is the one close to me... I am... sorry...

Then party time...
The food is nice but it's not enough for so many people...
I'm sorry that I promised to cook Chow Mein but end up cooking white rice...
Cause we waited more than half an hour for the bus D in train station and arrived home at 7.30pm... I was exhausted and got no energy to cook anymore... I'm sorry...
Will cook something nice for the next party k:)
The party was really nice and finally I manage to talk to the new people:)
I love the games part! As everyone who know me well will know I actually love playing group games:)
And surprisingly I never play that 2 games before in my life!!
Haha... now I got some new games to play with my gang in Malaysia already:)

Unfortunately, the environment make me feel sooo dizzy...
Should have open the back door earlier!
It's surprising enough that we manage to squeeze everyone in:)
Haih... forgot to take a group picture...
We always have group pictures and nice pictures when Jeffrey was here...
Now... both party also don't have any nice picture...
NEVER MIND!! Deepavali is coming!
See you soon!

No comments: