Saturday 27 June 2009

Star 107.5 event in Brewery, Cheltenham

Today went out for a walk...
Had my breakfast at Nandos....
And my stomach get bloated just by a cup of hot chocolate and a Pita with Humous...
Maybe because I never eat for almost 2days...

Somehow there were some interesting event happening just right outside of Nandos...
Many cute babies outside and I just can't help myself and just staring at them...
Finished breakfast and went out and see what's actually happening...
WOW!! A nice huge and cool robot out there singing songs!!!

ENJOY~~
Listen carefully at the almost end of the video....



It will actually make me laugh even louder if the Robot dance...
And I still couldn't find out what is this suppose to be...
A movie is launching? or... a toy?
It does look a bit like transformer right?
But there is no any sign or advertisement board for it...
no idea...

But I live it:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After searching through the internet...
Found out that the event is actually called "TITAN the Robot makes his debut at the Brewery!"

For more detail please click here

No comments: