Saturday 20 June 2009

Happy fathers day...


Bah...
Happy Fathers Day...
Hope you will be forever healthy...
And happy forever...
Called you just now...
You seem quite happy there:)
Told you about my result...
You sounded even more happy!
I know you are proud of me...

Maybe you are not the best husband...
But you definitely are my best father...
Thanks for protecting me...
Thanks for taking care of me...
Thanks for allowing me to study abroad...

I still remember the scene where you protected me from brother when we were fighting...
I still remember you always serve the biggest prawn to me...
I still remember you always ask me what I want for tomorrow breakfast and you would like to prepare for me... and the next day you really would... and you never break your promise...

You are always my best and cutest father...
I love you and sorry for can't be with you for ages...
Please take care of yourself ba...
I miss you so much...so much so much!!!!!

AND SEE HOW SILLY IS MY DADDY?!!
HAHAHAHHA...

No comments: