Friday 5 June 2009

I AM SO DAMN LUCKY!!!

OMG!!!!!
I AM THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!
THANKS GOD!!!
THANKS TO MY DADDY MUMMY!!!
THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!

Haha... this is all about my job... I am really appreciating what I am having now... sometime I really feel that I am too lucky until I am scared of one day god is going to take back whatever he/she has given to me...

2 years ago, I applied only 3 companies for my placement and I got 2 interview and both of them offer me the position. I would not claim the reason for this as I am good or talented...Because, that time my English is really poor and the interview was not as good as what I expected...

Then recently I been thinking of find another part time job as I am really short of $$ plus I am really free and the most important is... my BB is not with me now so I am bored... 2 months ago I did ask my manager(Warren) whether he want a full time worker or not as I am interested... then he said he is happy with the hours that I am working now... so... today, lunch time I called Greggs cause I am very interested in working in Greggs cause I love baking plus... and when I was young... my dream is to become a cashier... hahaha... and so far I haven got the chance of being a cashier...but, Greggs did not pick up my phone... then when I back to office...I thought of maybe I should ask my manager permission first before I work with another employer because accounting firm very sensative on this issue... then... find the most suitable time to talk to him and before that I have made a nice clear sentences and reason for working extra... bla bla bla.... DIM ZHI!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!! He said that he doesn't know I actually can work so many hours if not he would have ask me to work for more!!!!!! That's mean.... next week on I am his full time worker already... I will be working every weekday lu... which mean... I will have more $$$.... which also mean... I will have to pay much much much more tax compare to last time... and also mean... I will have less time for my BB already...

Oh... about tax... haih... I calculated... if I work as a full time... I will need to pay more than a thousand per year for tax... wah... mean... I work for 12 months and I will only get 11months pay and the rest will go the the goverment... so many meh... me myself also not enough already... somemore has to pay for the council tax cause I am no longer as a student...

Luckily the personal allowances has gone up for year 2009/10 :)

Income Tax allowances

2007-08

2008-09

2009-10

Personal Allowance

£5,225

£6,035

£6,475


but still... half of my salary will be taxed on 22% tax rate... hopefully 2010-11 allowances will increase also la... £8,000 will be super great! Kakaka... quite impossible... unless UK suddenly FAT DAT already...

Hmm... so from next week on, I will be working every weekday oredy... :( :( :( got more ££ but less leisure time... what to do? Need ££ to go travel, to shopping, to eat nandos, to order delivery, to pay rent, to buy sovenier, to party, to..... BE HAPPY:)

3 comments:

HuiHui said...

waa...then everyday u will b working until 4pm lo???

JC said...

Every weekday until 5pm lo...
nvm... still can go picnic:P

scattered mind.... said...

hahaha... congratulations.. when you said of something good news.. i had a thought that it might be regarding your work and that you will be working full time.. hahaha.. good guess good guess... :)so.. earn loadz la.. :D