Tuesday 9 June 2009

FINAL RESULT

In few second time I am going to check my result...
My final final final result...
Gosh...
My heart is pumping fast...
I can't talk properly...
Can't breath properly...
Suddenly... all my confident has dropped down to the bottom...
All I want is...
to get my first class degree...
God bless me...

And all the best to everyone who are also waiting to see their result...
Good Luck...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gosh!!! The website is damn slow...
I can't even log in!!! how!!!
I couldn't sleep without seeing the results!!!

2 comments:

neo~esTheR said...

wei...how's your result?

JC said...

Niang... I got the same result with you:P I want big present from you, I dont care:P

Miss you badly...