Sunday 14 June 2009

How about the day after...

BB: Miss you. I need you now, later and tomorrow :(

Me: Later and tomorrow only? The day after tomorrow leh?

BB: The day after tomorrow? I'll still love you like how I missed you the day before lor. Same goes for the days following...

Me: Haha.. Then how about the day after the days following? Haha:)

BB: I'll love my bb now tomorrow and FOREVER!!

Me: B... How about.... The day after forever leh...:)

BB: There are no days after forever b.. To make things clear :P I love you today, tomorrow, forever and after death and rebirth if you believe in that :)

Me :Yi... So nice...:) b... I believe in you:) and now i'm happy to sleep d b:) good night.. And i love you as much as you love me b.:)

1 comment:

Dominic said...

How sweet of you to post that up. Everytime I read or think of it I smile which in turn makes me miss you more..........

6 days more. Can you promise me that you'll be there when I'm back?