Friday 5 June 2009

Rome

ROME

Vatican City

Colosseo - The Colosseum

Trevi Fountain

Guess what!!!
I am going to Rome for a 3days 2 nights trip
on the 2nd of July with my BB!!!
Yesterday skype with BB and I told him that suddenly
I felt like going to Rome...
Then he said let's go la!
Then check see got cheap air ticket or not...
DIM ZHI!!!
£0 go and £0 return!!
Then?
Faster book it la!
but of course the price is not include airport tax la...
total for return is only £116.90 for 2 people...
Yuhoo...
Then faster book the hotel...
Then?
GAO DIM!!!
I LOVE YOU B!!!!

The above 3 attractions from Rome are the places that I wanted to explore the most...
Then I would like to explore the below one also:P


The Pantheon
St. Peter Basilica
Piazza di Spagna
The Rome Forum
Vatican Museums

Haven really know what is the story behind those attraction yet
Will definitely do it in these few weeks!
And plan good good where to visit!

I heard my friend Jeremy said their pizza and pasta are super duper nice but they offer very small portion with expensive price...
nvm... mean can try a lot of different 1:P
yuhooo....

2 comments:

HuiHui said...

the portion wont small lo tat time i go...1 pizza can 2 person share...but ya, super duper NICE!!! hahahaha...wont exp also la...=D

loyloy said...

WowWowWow ROME!! how come so good one~

one of my dream place..

hehe im yunqing ah.. jz come here n c how ur life go on..