Tuesday 2 June 2009

Summer 2009

Today I finally understand why Bernard, BB and Hui Bee complain about the summer...

Few days ago, Bernard and BB keep complain about the day light in summer is too long and they would prefer like in winter time when the sky will turn dark in 4pm... Their argument is they feel the day is longer in winter compare to summer... i felt funny when Bernard said: " when 4pm the sky already turned dark and you will feel like you are actually online and play game in the midnight and after so long you look at your watch, ei... it is only 10pm... so early... whereas summer time...." and BB agreed with him... omg...that time I wonder what is the logic of that? and now... i totally agree with what Bernard said... I was shocked when I realized now is already 11.30pm!! I did woke up early in the morning at 7am and why am I still feel that the day is not long enough and in fact is very short? mmmm....

And now is just beginning of the summer and I have already got sun burn... when I step out from the house I just felt like I am actually toasting myself... hahaha... there is once I even suspect whether my hair is burning or not when I smell somethings funny... scary!!

But I go out almost everyday in summer... when I see the weather is so nice out there... gosh... i can't stand myself from staying in the house... We did BBQ more than 3 times already... Went for picnic 3 times and have uncountable ice cream already... Conclusion... Summer is still the best of the best:P

2 comments:

scattered mind.... said...

me too me too.. i just loooovvveeee summer!!!!!!!!!
hehehe

JC said...

Let's make sure that we make use of our free time k?