Sunday 21 June 2009

My BB gonna be back very very soon....

Hahaha...My mood specially good today...
Because... I am gonna see my BB tomorrow early morning at 7am!!!!

Supposedly, we should be meeting each other at my lunch time 1pm and I need to go back to work at 2pm... But!! Impossible!! I swear I couldn't leave my BB just like that... Meet him for only one hour after so long!! neh!!! Hahaha... so... I took Monday off!! Kekekeke... and I bought a coach ticket to Heathrow airport to welcome him back!! I am pretty sure he didnt expect any of these! kekekeke... Suprise BB!!!

Unfortunately I can't post this post now until I meet him in london:)
I just can't wait to see my BB Mr. Dominic Cheah!!

You gonna say bye bye to Malaysia in 2 hours time...
You will have a safe trip back...
BB is here waiting for you my dear...

Without these 22 days...
I wouldn't know you mean so much to me...
Without these 22 days...
I wouldn't know we need each other so much...

Without these 22 days...
I wouldn't know I would be incomplete if you are not here...
Without these 22 days...
I wouldn't know you are holding me so firm and tight and will never ever let me go..

Without these 22 days...
I wouldn't know our love is so strong even though we only have been together for 3 months...

Thanks god you are back here now...
Thanks god you look great and refreshed...

And now you are ready for all the challenges in either your study or working right?
And don't worry... I will always be there for you...
Support you and giving you strength...

And... of course...
I am so looking forward for our first trip! ROME:)
It gonna be great!

With Love,
Jocelyn

No comments: