Tuesday 2 June 2009

20days without you

BB left UK and went back to Malaysia this morning:( I really thought I would never cry for that since he will be back in 20days time... But, I cry like hell when I saw the bus is approaching us... The bus was suppose to come at 8.15am... but it late for half an hour... at that moment, I did wish that it will never come... and dont take my BB away from me...

Can't imagine the life without him... 20 days I will have to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner all by my own... Ruby will be working "24/7"... she dont even have sufficient time for herself:( 20days no one is going to hold my hand and sayang me... no one is going to put me to bed... no one is going to pack my bag... no one is going to remind me to bring my house key to work... no one is going to company me go shopping... no one is going to watch drama and movie with me... and no one will let me scold when my mood is not good:( B... I miss you sooo much...

Another 8 hours you will be in Malaysia already... Have a nice holiday in Malaysia BB... I will be safe here and will take good care of myself... dont have to worry about me... love you...

I hope nothing bad will happen in these 20 days... I hope my BB will drive safe in Malaysia... I hope he will be missing me every second... I hope next days when i wake up BB will be beside me to surprise me...

1 comment:

scattered mind.... said...

hey not to worry.. you guys never really experienced missing each other that much.. well this will be the time then :).. and plus they say.. distance brings relationships fonder... so.. you guys will be closer though far in distance for this 20 days :).. its all good my friend... this way.. you will appreciate each other more :).. plus the time will pass soon... :)