Sunday 14 June 2009

Blush night

Wow.... just came back from Blush...
The feel is damn nice right now...
Danced for 2 and a half hours non-stop...
Never drink much...
The music was so so only...
The lighting was bad...
No much pretty and handsome...
But I am just simply damn high!
I just simply loveeeee dancing!!!

After all and all....
Blush was not recommended for teenager to club... :P

can't take it ...
at least .. should be like our friends ...

at least .. should congratulate me...
at least .. should said thanks to me...
and now chances will never ever give to .. anymore
haha.. gossip :P


5 comments:

-eF- said...

mb also cz we went on the "wrong" day..for 21 n above..old ppl already..hahaha
but i also think so-so only..for saturday =P

JC said...

no la... i think is for everyone... cause the body guard told ruby that you do look like you are over 18... so he let her in...

so mean is for above 18 1 lo?

JC said...

by the way...

you both so fast got home d?

HuiHui said...

saturday night is onli for people over 21...so i think all the teenagers go to the place or other places lo...

hehe...both of us cycle ma...so reach home earlier lo...we leave there at 230am lik tat...

Dominic said...

I wish I was there to club also. It's no fun here. No one to club with and even more what fun is there if I can't club with B. The clubbing night before I left was really nice. Didn't expect to have that much fun and I nearly did not want to go if not I would have missed out on that special night before I left.